University Of Washington Community College Transfer Agreement

If you earned at least 60 transferable shift credits in your Washington community or special school before moving to UW, you can earn an associate degree from your former WA CTC. To find out how courses taken at a state community or specialized university are transferred to the University of Washington, click on the name of the university below. Courses offered by other institutions can be accessed in the UW transfer credit guidelines. More information about the guide itself can be found in the equivalency manual. If you are from a UW department or represent a community or university that specializes in Washington State and have questions about the equivalency verification process, check the guidelines for the equivalency verification process. Students who move from a state community or technical college (WA CTC) to the University of Washington before acquiring a WA CTC Associate Degree can apply academic credits they earn to the UW to obtain an associate degree from their former CTC. For students who obtain a first bachelor`s degree, the Admissions Office grants transfer credits in accordance with the guidelines discussed here. Admissions reserve the right to accept or refuse credits acquired in other higher education institutions. As a general rule, the university`s policy is to accept credits acquired from institutions fully accredited by its regional association for accreditation of universities and universities, provided that these credits have been obtained by university courses corresponding to the student`s curriculum at the University of Washington (UW). Exceptions are mentioned under significant restrictions on transfer credits and non-credit prices. The DTA degree is passed to all four-year public schools and many independent colleges in Washington.

It includes general education courses from the lower department, which are required for most schools. The Intercollege Relations Commission (ICRC) – a unit of the Washington Council – monitors the DBA`s guidelines. The ICRC is holding the latest edition of the ICRC manual, which contains the requirements, requirements and other requirements of the DTA. Seattle universities have partnerships and transfer contracts with the four-year-old institutions listed below and are constantly developing new ones. You will find the most accurate list of all transfer agreements in the counselling and transfer centres. Once admitted to the bachelor`s degree, students who complete these transfers can generally expect: depending on their degree, students can transfer some or all credits to a four-year school. Students wishing to transfer should speak with university counselors in both schools. Note: The content of this guide may change at any time and course equivalencies depend on the college and University of Washington programs. The Washington State Baccalaureates and Universities, listed below, subscribe to the Intercollege Relations Commissions (IKRC) guidelines for Direct Transfer Agreements (ATDs).

Seattle Colleges offers both DTA degrees associated with the arts and associated with science, in accordance with ICRC guidelines. Associate Degrees DTAs are recognized as the most, if not all, general educational requirements for these institutions. Students who attend a DTA usually receive a junior booth upon admission. Students should have inquired with the transfer institution they plan to provide on additional information on general training, essential requirements and admission requirements. This list may change. Contact your advisor for up-to-date information and details about the transmission. The University of Washington transfers loans on a course basis. The Equivalency Guide provides information on transfers for university courses at community and higher universities in Washington State.